Download Microsoft Office 2016 Enterprise Full Activation ~ If you look at wiki : Microsoft Office 2016 is a version ofthe Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011, and preceding Office 2019 for both platforms.
It was released on macOS on July 9, 2015 and on Microsoft windows on September 22, 2015 for Office 365 subscribers.
Mainstream support ends on October 13, 2020, and extended support ends on October 14, 2025. The perpetually licensed version on macOS and Windows was released on September 22, 2015.
System Requirements Office 2016
- Computer and processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set. Memory
- 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk 3.0 GB of available disk space.
- Display PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Please note Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Office 365 ProPlus will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- Browser The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Certain features require OneDrive.
- Microsoft account.