Download Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.30.10 Build 10482 Beta full version ~ Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a software utility for monitoring hard disk activity.
The purpose of this program is to maintain the health of the computer’s hard disk.
After installation, the program always monitors the hard disk and fixes the hard disk problems, including soft hard disks.
The software dashboard provides comprehensive information on the health of the hard disk, performance, problems found, and hardware specifications.
There’s a problem wherever you go and there’s some clever suggestions to improve the performance of your hard disk, which you will notice will dramatically change the performance of your hard disk.
Support Hard Disk Sentinel
Hard Disk Sentinel supports a variety of internal and external HDDs, SSDs, SATA and IDE. It allows testing hard drive read and write speeds and other types of benchmarks.
With the help of these benchmarks, users can find their hard drive weaknesses.
The ones that are solvable are solved by the program in a few simple steps, and in cases where there is an acute problem with hardware, you have become aware of this issue sooner and you can at least save your information.
In this program, you can duplicate your data and there is a possibility of timing for this duplication.
This software is compatible with most versions of Windows and it is easy to work with. The appearance of the program is simple and different parts can be captured over time.
Although the use of the program does not have a specific point, however, for the parts you have difficulty, you can obtain the necessary information through the guide.
- Pentium or compatible CPU
- 64 megabytes of system memory
- 30 megabytes of hard disk space
- One or more hard drives, solid state disk, hybrid drive (SSHD) with ATA (IDE or Serial ATA / SATA II / SATA 6G), SCSI, SAS , USB, NVMe interface.
- This Hardware compatibility pages for supported hard drives, SSD models, disk controllers and external hard disks / enclosures / adapters.
- Other type of external disks (IEEE 1394 or used in NAS enclosures and connected via Ethernet) are NOT supported, because the hard disk controller chip in the external enclosure does not support detection of hard disk status (SMART) information.
- Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)
- System administrator account (in service mode, it’s possible to use without administrator rights and without even user logged in)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder .