Free download Nero Platinum 2019 Suite 20.0.07200 full version ~ Download Nero 2019 Platinum + Nero Burning ROM 2019 is a comprehensive multi-media software that gives customers with the flexibility to save lots of movies, convert codecs, and convert movies, music and pictures to HD films.
Nero Platinum software program is a complete suite of software program purposes that enable customers to burn CD / DVD, edit, convert, and play video, and even helps your knowledge and restore them at any time when wanted.
Utilizing the MediaHome software program, the consumer can categorize all their video information and handle them with their current browser instruments.
- There are 15 different software in this series
- Edit HD videos in all available formats as well as burn them
- Ability to change the format of HD movies to a variety of formats and save conversion time
- Possibility to fix movies taken with a smartphone or handheld camera
- Effects, themes, tags and filters on videos and images
- Ability to burn and convert PowerPoint files to video files
- Possibility to import videos from AVCHD cameras and burn them
- Convert crystal disks to any output format
- Convert 3D Blu-ray discs to two-dimensional HD disks
- Download video from youtube and convert it format
- Edit complete audio files and convert them to other types
- Ability to burn DVD movies and compress and reduce their size
- Supports iPad, iPhone, and Android device profiles
- Supports XBOX360, PS3, PSP and … profiles.
- Full coverage of all types of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discsCreate auto-startable disks
- Burn with the highest quality possible in a variety of formats as well as burn images
- Backing up files, folders, videos and photos or the entire system
- Backup of even bigger 2TB hard drives with one click
- Support for all types of flash and portable storage devices
- Powerful media player tool for Blu-ray 3D
Nero Burning ROM, commonly called Nero, is an optical disc authoring program from Nero AG. The software is part of the Nero Multimedia Suite, but it is also available as a stand-alone product.
It is used for burning and copying optical discs such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray. The program also supports label printing technologies LightScribe and LabelFlash and can be used to convert audio files into other audio formats.
Nero Burning ROM is only available for Microsoft Windows. A Linux-compatible version was available from 2005 to 2012, but it has since been discontinued.
In newer versions, media can be added to compilations via the Nero MediaBrowser. Nero AirBurn, a new feature in Nero 2015, enables users to burn media straight from their mobile devices.
- Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® SP2 or later (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
- DVD drive for installation and playback on
CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX®, or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
First, make sure your antivirus is disabled and make sure you do not connect to the Internet !
Unrar with Winrar.
Install the software.
At the beginning of the install, you will be prompted for the serial to be selected in the file “Quick installation.txt”. The series is as follows:
When the installation is completed, check the “Enable automatic update notification” check box to prevent the new updates message from appearing.
Run the executable file in the Patch folder as Run as Administrator. Ask your question first, select NO. Then hit OK.