Free download pc game The Sims 4 Discover University ~ Sims 4 lets you live in a virtual world that you’ve never experienced before! In the fourth version of this incredibly successful game, you will control and manage the Sims with unique and unique faces, characters, behaviors and emotions.
Download Sims Game is a life simulation game that was released on PC in North America on September 5th. This is the fourth episode of the Sims series. The game has the same concept as the Sims 1; the game controls its behavior in a variety of dynamics and can form relationships and befriend and work with people. In this game you do not need to go to the store for clothes.
Download The Sims 4 Discover University
The Sims 4: Discover University As the name implies, players will be involved in student life. First you have to choose whether you want to go to the historic Britechester University or work at the Foxbury Institute for a more modern look. The game characters in the University Exploration Package (Student Life) will be able to live in a dormitory and can, of course, also live in private homes, and if they are far away from the university, they may go on to use their new game vehicle, a bicycle.
If you live in a dormitory, you will be able to personalize your room with some decorative items such as posters and the like, giving it the look you want. But one of the most important features of this add-on package is the ability to attend different classes, as well as tasks such as homework or seminar presentations that will influence your future career and personality. In addition, there are a variety of extracurricular activities, such as robotics classes, and the like that you can go to while you’re not in the classroom.
Features The Sims 4 Discover University
The Sims 4 is the fourth major title in a simulation video game series The Sims, developed by Maxis and The Sims Studio and published by Electronic Arts. The Sims 4 was originally announced on May 6, 2013, and was released in North America on September 2, 2014 for Microsoft Windows. A Mac compatible version of the software was made available for digital download on February 17, 2015. The Sims 4 is the first PC game to top all-format charts in two years.
The game has received mixed reviews since its release, with much of the criticism directed at its lack of content. Since its launch, it has become the best selling PC game of 2014 and 2015. As of October 2016, The Sims 4 has sold over 5 million copies worldwide. Versions of the game for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles are also scheduled to be released on November 17, 2017.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB of RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB of extra space for custom content and saved games
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible