Free download software BlueStacks 184.108.40.2068 Win / Mac is software for running applications and games for Android on desktops and laptops. BlueStacks software using LayerCake technology allows its users to run Android applications on a Windows computer system. After installing Blu-ray software on your system you can download and install Android apps and games directly without using your phone.
The Blu-ray program acts very carefully as an interface between Windows. With this Android simulator application, all Android applications, whether game or software, will run in a full screen or full screen (full screen). Android Run for PC supports 12 live languages in the world. You can now get the latest version and new version of the BlueStacks software with the rooted version for free.
BlueStacks 4 Features
- Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks 4 impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge. It looks exactly like the mobile platform, with all the proper buttons incorporated in the main window.
- Once installed, you are required to input your existing Google account or create a new one, so that you can gain access to the Play Store.
Access, download and manage apps with ease
- It is possible to download all games and apps available on Android from the Play Store, as well as play them with ease. You can navigate the Internet with the help of a built-in web browser, as well as check out your Twitter and Facebook account.
- The app is available on a full-screen mode, while you can also make it smaller with just a click of the button. As stated above, the back, home and recent apps buttons are available, and help you easily browse through all the options offered with ease, and all installed items are going to create shortcuts in the Start screen (on Windows 8 and 8.1).
Tweak parameters and share items
- Loading times are very good and the program runs with absolutely no errors. Most of the games, galleries and apps can be controlled by mouse, just like you would do on your typical touchscreen mobile phone.
- Aside from that, you can share an item on Facebook and Twitter with great ease, view the time in a corner, enable or disable notifications and access the settings panel. The latter is quite familiar, seeing its design is almost identical with the Android one, and lets you manage sound, apps and contacts, as well as set date and time, change keyboard options and language.
Sync phone and PC, and import files
- Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically sync their apps, updates, photos and SMS from your Android phone to the PC.
- In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive with just a click of the button, with the incorporated file browser.
Performance and conclusion
- This utility runs all Windows versions out there, without putting a strain on the computer’s performance. The response time is good and the interface is intuitive and quite familiar for those who already have an Android phone.
- Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer.
- Simple-to-handle GUI
- Add Screen Recorder feature
- Add connect to discord feature
- User as Administrator on your PC
- 2GB of RAM
- 1GB of disk space
- The graphics drivers for your PC’s should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit architecture is recommended).
- Extract with Winrar