Download Windows Server 2008 SP2 January 2019 Full Activated Version ~ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 R2 popular company began to design Windows Server based on Windows Seven after Windows 7 release, and it was downloaded by Windows Server 2008.
Win Server 2008 is an operating system from the Microsoft Windows family and from the Windows Server group generated from Microsoft and for the server.
Win Server 2008 is also known as Win2K8 and W2K8. This operating system can be a good alternative to Windows Server 2003.
Windows Server 2008 is more secure than the previous Windows server, namely Windows Server 2003. With the help of this Windows server, you can develop and manage users.
You can manage all roles in the Server Manager. Win Server 2008 uses IIS7 to manage sites. The IIS7 module supports asp.net and php and no longer requires the .NET platform.
Download Windows Server 2008 for testing on February 4, 2008, and released on February 27, 2008 (March 8th, 2007). This Windows was the perfect replacement for Windows Server 2003.
Win Server 2008 is based on the same basic code with Windows Vista, so it has the same architecture and capabilities.
Since the base of the codes is the same, it automatically includes many of the new features in Windows Vista, such as technical, security, management and administrative features.
Integrated / Pre-installed: * .NET Framework 4.5.2 * Internet Explorer 9 * Important & Security Updates -> 2019-01-12
After the release of Windows 7, Microsoft’s popular Win server-based Windows was designed to start up and be called Win Server 2008.
Win Server 2008 family of operating systems Microsoft Windows and the product group of Microsoft Corporation. Win Sever 2008 for Server is also known by the names of Win2K8 and W2K8.
With this Windows server you can do it to develop and manage users. You can manage server roles or roles to manage it. Win Server 2008 IIS7 IIS7 uses to manage the site from asp.net and PHP support is no longer the platform NET. Again
System Requirements Windows Server 2008
- Processor: Minimum: 1 GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4 GHz (x64 processor) Recommended: 2 GHz or faster
- Note: An Intel Itanium 2 processor is required for 2008 version for Itanium-Based Systems.
- Memory: Minimum: 512 MB RAM, Recommended: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Maximum (64-bit systems): 32 GB (Standard) or 1 TB (Enterprise and Datacenter) or 2 TB (Itanium-based Systems)
- Disk Space: Minimum: 10 GB, Recommended: 40 GB or greater
- Note: Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files.
- Drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Display and Peripherals:
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Be careful at first, be sure your antivirus is disabled.
- Extract the compressed files.
- Copy the resulting ISO file using the ROM file RUFUS to your flash drive or burn it to DVD using the image burning software.
- Install Windows.
- Activate Windows with one of the activators in the Activators folder. The KMS Activator is offered by the Downloads website (located in the Windows Activation Pack).