Download Windows Server 2012 R2 VL November 2018 ~ Download Windows Server 2012 (Windows Server 2012) is another Windows server that Microsoft has released.
Windows servers are used to launch Internet servers or very large networks. Download Windows Server 2012 is a new version of Windows servers that is the perfect replacement for Windows Server 2008 .
Windows servers have the ability to support strong hardware.
One of the major changes to Windows Server 2012 over Windows Server 2008 is the increase in Logical processor support from 256 to 640. Also, RAM has increased from two terabytes to four terabytes.
From the changes you see in the first observation, the Windows Management Manager is Server Manager. One of the changes that can be seen is new IP address management, which fully supports both IPv4 version 4 and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6).
In Windows Server 2012, the Task Manager section has become more and more advanced.
Windows Server 2012 for Windows Server Another is that Microsoft has released the company. Windows servers to set up web servers or networks used very large.
Windows Server 2012 is a new version of Windows Server is the perfect alternative for Windows Server 2008.
Windows servers have strong hardware support to promote the most significant changes in Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2008, supporting 256 to 640 logical processors.
Haqzh two terabytes of RAM has also been increased to 4TB. Find the notice in the first part of the changes that the management server is Windows management.
One of the new IP address management changes is that both Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) are fully supported.
In Win Server 2012, new and more advanced task management is.
Win Server 2012 is an operating system from the Microsoft Windows family and from the Windows Server group generated from Microsoft and for the server.
The most important feature of this version is the previous version of the new Metro interface. The first version of the operating system was released on September 9, 2011, and then on March 1, 2012, Microsoft released its trial version (8250).
On August 1, 2012 (build 9200), the operating system version was released. To view the list of features included with this operating system, you can read more.
- A new environment for controlling the server: One of the major changes that have been made to the Win Server 2012 architecture, and visible at first sight, is Windows Server Management.
- Using Windows PowerShell Everywhere: With Windows 8, version 3 of Windows PowerShell is also provided, in this version Windows PowerShell commands have increased to over 2300 commands.
- Using Hyper-V Version 3: The third version of Hyper-V comes with Win Server 2012. In this version of Hyper-V, much better storage management than memory management. Hyper-V performance is also higher.
- IP Address Management (IP): There are new ways to manage IP addresses that support both Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) and Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6).
- New ReFs File System: Resilient File System A new file system that improves file server performance.
- New and more advanced Task Manager.
- Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable.
- install.wim is compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1 (Microsoft DaRT)
Versions available in November 2018 update:
- Win Server 2012 R2 Standard Core
- Win Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Win Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Core
- Win Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Processor: 1.4 GHz (64-bit)
Memory: 512 MB
Free disk space: 32 GB (more if there is 16 GB of RAM or more)
- Be careful at first, be sure your antivirus is disabled.
- Extract the compressed files.
- Copy the resulting ISO file using the ROM file RUFUS to your flash drive or burn it to DVD using the image burning software.
- Install Windows.
- Activate Windows with one of the activators in the Activators folder.